Monday, January 30, 2006

Both Bloody-Disgusting.com and Fangoria are reporting that New Line is seeking to fast-track the next Friday the 13th movie (which would be Part 12) for THIS COMING Friday, October 13th, 2006! (And it won't be featuring Kung-Fu Busta Rhymes...)

Whether this will happen or not depends on things working out. IF it does, I am declaring as of this moment that we WILL be getting people together to see this movie, ON Friday the 13th in October. Heather, myself, and Nix will be organizing.

Don't forget to stop by your local comic book shop to pick up the Jason vs. Jason X books, due for release in February 2006!

Have I mentioned how awesome Jason Voorhees is, yet? :) He is THE reigning slasher champion, with a body count that his "peers" can't even begin to hope to match. Just a heads up, for those who either don't know or deny it...hehe.

(There was another blog post before this one today. See below.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So..... I didnt see a blog on poker night over at the Manzella's House? Hmmmmmm what really went on over there? lol I hope you had fun, and you are free to do this anytime so I can have Heather all to myself. :) Love ya girl!!!! Have a good one Steve, Hope better then My monday went. Oh and by the way I got heather on My Space!!!! :) Did you check it out? Talk to you later.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix