Thursday, January 05, 2006

Friday the 13th Fright Film Fest!

Three things:

Heather has updated her blog, a rare occurrence. Check it out. (Love you, baby!)

Next Friday happens to be Friday the 13th. To celebrate, Heather and I are hosting a Friday the 13th movie party! It will be that Friday, January 13th, 2006 (thank you Heather for the heads up on the correction), at 7:00 PM. Movies should start shortly after, latest at 8. There will be some food and drinks, but bring something anyway (beer, chips, etc.). There might even be a drinking game involved. Should be lots of fun for all who attend...

Hear about the suicide bombings in Iraq? Yeah...no amount of grand-standing on our part is going to put a stop to that kind of stuff no matter how "secure" or "self-reliant" we make that country. What we've ultimately done is remove a terrible regime that kept that kind of stuff more-or-less in check; now, we're left with a country that is most likely never going to be free of terrorist attacks, and has, in fact, been made a focus for them since we got there.

Anyway, enough for today. Being sick blows. Stupid sinuses...

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

D'oh!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Sorry man I can't make it, tell Heather that I said hello though please.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO ummmm..... Are you ever going to put my new homepage on your site???? lol Well whatever then. lol About your Friday party thingie, I dont know IF I will be able to make it or not, I have to go to a candle party that night, but I told Heather It depends when I get out of there, I can prob. stop by. But you know How I am with horror movies. We just dont have a lot in common. lol Well Have a great day, see you later.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix