Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resolve is a very heavy word...

Resolutions 2006:

1) Be more healthy (diet, exercise, etc.)
2) Work towards getting that house
3) Do a wider variety of things


...and I will succeed! :)

I got a call from DeLarbar, of all people, asking about the Ultimate Guys Night 2006...I had actually completely forgot about that in all the hectic shit over the holiday season and it's aftermath/recovery period.

His questions was, "When?" The answer to his question is, "I don't really know." This is a Spawn and Quill planned and sponsored event - and I wouldn't dream of holding it without Spawn being able to participate (he misses too much as is). As soon as we get our house, his condo won't necessarily have to be the only place to have it, either...but that's only a small reason why things depend on him being in town right now.

Anyway, I'm back to giving a little attention to that, now...the party will be on a Saturday night. That we DO know. It will also have massive amounts of beer and food (burgers, hotdogs, brats, etc.). The cost per person is still being ironed out. I'll know more on that very soon. (Cost per person also depends on who shows up and actually comes, as well, mind you.)

Work's going great, still love it. Heather's doing good in her classes so far, so that's wonderful. We're still both adjusting to the changes involved schedule-wise, but it's all good.

I loathe winter for one reason - it's gloomy. It effects my mood in a bad way. It can sometimes effect my motivation to do things, too. Fuck you, winter gloom!

I think I'll light my eucalyptus candle and chill out to some music now. Latah!


Quilled Tunes: "Falling" - Staind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix