Tuesday, August 02, 2005

...Hizzy fits and another Millstadt "quote"...

Tonight is Jeremy and Ben's softball game. Should be fun.

And for those of you still seeking employment, don't worry about a thing - according to a "reliable" source (and I use that term as an antonym), when you DO get a job in your field - whatever that may be - you'll be making more money than I ever will. *rolls eyes*

This past Saturday night was chilling over at Scott's. It was a very interesting time. Between DeLarbar having a "lover's tiff" with Willy every five seconds, Willy filling the time BETWEEN those tiffs talking himself big, and Hizzy later throwing a "Hizzy fit" over something that really isn't anything to get pissed at at all (GO GREEN MEAT!!), it was entertaining to say the very least. We're talking LAUGHABLE entertainment, folks.

That's not saying it wasn't a good time - far from it, in fact. It was just very entertaining. "I wanna punch my brother's wife in the stomach and make her miscarriage." "I fall out of trees all day long at my job." "I'm going to put my cigarette out in your eye." "My pants come with weapons." "You wanna step outside?" "Willy is above Corey in toughness." (That last quote is the most insane one.)

Just thought I'd give you all an update.


Quilled Tunes: "2 X 4" - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix