Tuesday, November 09, 2004

...concert bummer; I love my job; weight training...

Well, I didn’t go to the Fear Factory concert last night. But that’s okay, I’m not absolutely torn up about it. I know at least I have the Scarlet Whore show to look forward to, and from what I hear from Scott and Rob; I will not be disappointed at all. I’ll have to ask Hizzy how the show was.

Work is going well. I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of a project that I will be working with Mark on. We’re still waiting on the drawings to be delivered, but once they are, it’ll be fun. I can’t wait.

Some might think it’s odd being that excited about work, but I love being given tasks like that after so long a period without doing anything connected to my degree. In fact, I’m skipping lunch today to work on some extra stuff. I love it.

There’s this great 7’ Olympic quality weight lifting bar and weights at Wal-Mart for a good price…I think we’re going to go for it, but I’m not completely sure yet. I’m going to have to shop around just a little more. I do like that bar though…

Quilled Tunes: “The Red” - Chevelle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve:

Since I know about your insatiable lust for sick, sick stuff, you can follow the following link:

http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=582

Don't look at that page at work, as it's something that approaches 50% of the disgustingness of the legendary omlette video.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve:

Since I know about your insatiable lust for sick, sick stuff, you can follow the following link:

http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=582

Don't look at that page at work, as it's something that approaches 50% of the disgustingness of the legendary omlette video.

-Tom

9:15 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Hizzy: His NICKNAME is Nix. Or, T-Bob. His NAME is Rob, Bob, or Robert. He has asked me never to call him Robert, but Rob or Bob was okay.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix