Friday, April 14, 2006

They All Like To Fight For No Good Reason...

A new DVD update list is coming...I know, I know, I said the purchasing was done. It wasn't.

Anyway, going to see Scary Movie 4 with a group of people tomorrow night. Tonight, chilling at home. Things on the forum have been...stupid. Seems that everyone is against me playing the role of peace-keeper unless I'm doing it in their defense; otherwise, I'm being an asshole censor on a power trip. And when I say "everyone", I mean everyone on that forum that's ever issued a complaint about it at any time. Absolutely everyone. I have now stopped trying to make retarded people act civil towards each other on that board; they want chaos and fighting instead of peace and fun, they can have just that.

There are other issues, but I'll leave those for another time.

Quilled Tunes: "Blue" - A Perfect Circle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix