Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Blog Update

Many things have happened since the last post, depending on who you ask and what you deem as important things.

The latest string of purchases is thus:

CDs (yes, I buy those, too):

Nine Inch Nails "Every Day Is Exactly The Same" (Halo 21)
Demons & Wizards "Touched By The Crimson King"

DVDs:

Dolly Dearest
Waxwork/Waxwork II
Sleepstalker
Prom Night III/Prom Night IV
Harvest Of Fear
Sliver: Unrated
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Shredder
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Fright Night
Decoys
Detour
The Creature From The Black Lagoon Legacy Collection
Poltergeist II/Poltergeist III
The Unnamable II
The Shaft
The Ressurrected
Invitation To Hell
Breeders
An American Werewolf In London
Scared Stiff 10-Movie Set
Skinned Alive 4-Movie Set
Serial Psychos 6-Movie Set

I am going to plan a venture down to Springfield, MO to visit my old professors, check out how the department is doing, and possibly do some much-overdue swording. Tom and Jon frequently go to Springfield, so I'm hoping one or both of them would want to meet down there over a weekend or something.

We're going to go see "Silent Hill" tonight with Scott, Amanda, and possibly a few others. Corey and Kristy have said they'll be there as well. I hope this movie doesn't blow; it doesn't look like it will, but...well, just look at some of the crap-tastic video game movies...winners like "Street Fighter" and "Super Mario Bros." (which, actually, are so bad they're kinda fun, at least in the case of SF, but still).

Ben and Michelle sold their house; and then shortly afterwards, found, contracted, and got another house. I haven't seen it yet myself, but Heather tells me it's pretty nice. Congrats, you two! Guy's Poker Night will once again resume!!!

That's all I got for you right now. Come back for more later.

Quilled Tunes: "(I Wanna) Pee On You" - Dave Chapelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix