Thursday, March 09, 2006

Take this however you will:

Some people don't know how to not be stupid...hehe.

:)

@Beaver: I have your movies for you.

@Scott: When you getting back into St. Louis, bro? How are sales?

@Nix: Same questions.

@Corey: Congrats on the new job working security.

@Question: How are YOU doing, my friend?

Wednesdays are again the official guy's night, more or less. Right now, we're convening at the Pink Galleon on Butler Hill and Lemay Ferry. In attendance last night were myself, Scuba, Beaver, my buddy Josh from work, Jeremy, and George. Joe and Angel were there breifly as well. The previous week was myself, Scuba, Beaver, and Andy.

The setting of guy's night will change accordingly, meaning when they either cancel free pool night or we get bored with the place. Hopefully, we'll be able to make this a pretty regular deal.

Soon I will be burning DVDs. And burning them for other people. I'm gonna need more CD books...

I'll have some new movie additions to report soon; gotta save something for when I'm in need of posting material. Hehe.

I will, however, report on my newest CD additions:

Taproot - Welcome
Flaw - Through The Eyes
Spineshank - Self-Destructive Pattern

Next on the list are the newest Sevendust, Prong, Avenged Sevenfold, Reveille, and others. In addition to movie pirating, I'm finally geared up to start pirating music. Like I said, I'm gonna need some more CD books...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd watch it with the piracy talk.

You might get the federales (or Metallica) after you

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix