Monday, February 20, 2006

Another post...and the Quill DVD Update

In case you missed my earlier post, I won a very rare GK promo item, the "Guilty Gavel". You might not think that's cool; you don't have to.

We've added a few new DVD movies to our collection...just a few:

Dead & Breakfast
Hunting Humans
Poltergeist
Shaun of the Dead
Versus
Tremors: Collector's Edition
Malevolence
Sleepover Nightmare
Slaughterhouse Massacre
Hell of the Living Dead
Dead Heat
Nightmare City
City of the Living Dead
Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
House By The Cemetery
Red Eye
Frogs
Ocean's Eleven
Breakdown
Flight Plan
European Vacation
Saving Silverman
A Guy Thing
Billy Madison
The Waterboy
Wrongfully Accused
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Just Like Heaven (Heather's)

In addition to these store-bought beauties, my neighbor and buddy Andy hooked me up with these for free:

The Hulk
Mystic River
I, Robot
Dreamcatcher
Reign of Fire
Basketball
Unforgiven
Apt Pupil
Minority Report
Bowfinger
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Spaceballs
The Frighteners (thank you Nix)
King of the Ants (thank you Nix)
Waiting
Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Dirty Work
The Way of the Gun
Master & Commander


Yes, yes...that is a sick amount of movies, and I am down with the sickness. It helps that the second half were all free, with about...oh...three or four times that still coming to me. Give me an eye-patch, I could get into this pirating thing. Naturally I will be hooking others up as well once we get our DVD burner. Let the madness begin!

Work's going great. Heather is doing well in her classes. Beaver passed a test recently to be eligible for a job as a counselor or a parole officer. Things are good almost all over.

Lots of shit speculated about Nix lately. What the man doesn't need right now is to be the focus of a rumor mill. So here's the deal - I don't dictate what anyone discusses in mixed circles or otherwise; but I will throw this out there: you can choose to whisper about the situation in the rumor mill, or you can be there for a guy who's fallen on hard times. Make your choices, people...

That's all I have for now. Later!


Quilled Tunes: "We Don't Care Anymore" - Story Of The Year

4 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

He could always just rent a storage unit for you and your things. Movies are WAYYYYY more important.

Nix says: Just kidding!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I do not like where this is going...

:(

hehe.

3:39 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Of course you don't. 'Cuz you know I'd be hangin' with her all the time. hehehheeh

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff you guys are talking about.. And yea steve I think you have a bit of a prob. with the movies buying, I do agree there. lol But hey I have that with everything else in the store. buy buy buy, thats me. Cant keep a dollar in my pocket. lol Hey you cant just let money sit and collect dust right? :)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix