Tuesday, February 15, 2005

...upcoming weekend; V-Day haul; 'facsimilie'; more Quilled goodness...

Plans for this weekend are coming along nicely. We’ve invited most everyone, and it should be a really awesome time.

I have a short list for you all. It is my Valentine’s Day haul. Check it:

XXX (DVD)
Out Of Time (DVD)
Alien vs. Predator (DVD)
Lucky You cologne

Hey, I like it…

@Heather: Thank you for the best Valentine’s Day ever, baby! I love you…

Hizzy has created a Word of the Blog section on the Metal Hizzy blog. I for one think that’s an awesome idea. Just think: a feature on a web log that has a fairly impressive word, it’s definition, etc. Bravo! Sorry Hizz, HAD to do it. (Hint: Psst! There are hidden surprises in this paragraph.) :)

No, seriously…Hizz didn’t know, so she’s not an imitator. And besides, it IS a cool idea, something different…

I’m going to a “Battle of the Bands” on Thursday for Matt’s band (Heather’s brother). It should be pretty cool; they have kind of a punk/rock thing going for them. If any of you are interested, it’s at Mehlville Senior High this Thursday night.

I’m going to start going back to Growler’s Pub at some point. I have to keep questing for that darn mug that isn’t really worth it. I was worried at first due to who else hangs out there – for all of one millisecond – before I decided that I don’t care. I’ll get my pewter mug and It. Will. Be. Awesome.

--------------------------------------------------
Quilled Tunes: “Stick ‘Em Up” – Quarashi

Quote of the Blog: “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” – Confucius

--------------------------------------------------
Word of the Blog: facsimile

Main Entry: fac·sim·i·le
Pronunciation: fak-'si-m&-lE
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin fac simile make similar
1 : an exact copy
2 : a system of transmitting and reproducing graphic matter (as printing or still pictures) by means of signals sent over telephone lines

Example: Hizzy’s “Word of the Blog” idea is a remarkable facsimile of mine.
(I’m going to hell for this.) :)

--------------------------------------------------
And now, another round of the TRUTH:

  • Bush Wants $82 Billion More for Iraq, Afghan Costs

  • Nothing To Fear But Bush Himself

  • After Bush Leaves Office, His Budget's Costs Balloon

  • Bush Administration Loses in Iraqi Elections

  • We Need The Oil, Right? So What’s the Problem?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix