Monday, February 07, 2005

...Monday, Monday...

I deleted yesterday's post for a variety of reasons. Some things that were in there shouldn't have been posted for the public eye. Actions speak louder than words and whatnot.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about said topic, just ask.

@Heather: I love you. I love what you said in the comment section of the blog I deleted. Understand, I get the impression that no one wants to hear it and I'm only making MYSELF look bad here.

A big welcome home to Joe D. I'm glad you made it home safe to friends and family.

Tonight is the weekly shows night. I love Mondays; and who can honestly say that, eh?

And now, your daily dose of the truth:
  • Bush Seeks Cuts in Law Enforcement

  • Bush Declares War on the Poor

  • Spiking News That Could Have Made Kerry President

  • Bush to Social Security: Drop Dead
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix