Tuesday, February 01, 2005

...some truth, some fun, some commentary; and click on the title to protect civil rights regarding Social Security...

Did you know that the areas of the U.S. that voted for John Kerry were in the more populated areas and generally had higher I.Q.'s? Check it out:
  • I.Q.'s and Politics
  • (Hmmm...I may belong on the east coast...)
  • County-by-County Difference between 2000 and 2004 US Presidential Elections

  • "Enlightenment"


  • And now, your daily dose of the truth:
  • Bush Aims to Forge a GOP Legacy

  • The 34 Scandals
    of George W. Bush

  • Little Black Lies

  • Triumph and Tragedy for Iraq

  • Some Just Voted For Food

  • Occupation Thwarts Democracy


  • And, some fun!
  • Bush Tries to Push His Way Past Clinton to be the First to Emerge from the Door for Clinton's Library Opening

  • Fuzzy Math. "For diplomacy to be effective, lies must be credible."

  • The Two Faces of George W. Bush

  • The Bush Brain Game


  • Congratulations to all of the people of Iraq that got to vote. Your freedom to do so came at a very high price for both of our nations; which was conducted in the wrong way; by a very, very shifty administration; led by an extremely inadequate and self-righteous president. While I respect the ends, they DO NOT justify the means. Not at all. That's like paying five thousand dollars for a Mr. Goodbar; sure, you get some chocolate candy heaven, but you fucking paid out the ass for it when you didn't need to go that way.

    @Heather: I’m sorry you’re sick, baby. I hope you feel better today. I love you.

    @Question: Those manga pics of Scott and me are dead-on and very professional looking. Excellent work, my friend!

    @Spawn: Don’t worry – Hizzy doesn’t know.

    Work is going great. I’m still working with more and more of the bigger projects, and I’m faster at doing things than I ever have been. While I’m still not ready to go at it on my own without help due to lack of pricing knowledge, I’m getting good and fast at the hardest part, the take-off. Soon.

    My DVD wish list is completed and should be ready to post in a few days time. I am surprised at how long that list still is after the Christmas aftermath, but then again, I’ve added some things to it lately. There are way too many good movies.

    More Gravity Kills is going to be coming my way very soon. I’m trading more of my stuff for new stuff. It really pays to have such a lucrative collection of rarities. :)

    Speaking of music, there are some CDs that I still need to buy. I’ll have to put together a wish list for music. More money for me to spend in the future, yay!

    THIS is how unbelievably dumb Beaver can be at times:

    “Insominac unhealthy asthamtic overbitten Baby Quill.”

    This is a DIRECT QUOTE – no spin – from the buck-toothed one himself; so direct that I didn’t even correct the bad spelling on it. He just keeps piling more and more lame on top of an already-lame thing, like a retarded stack of pancakes. As Nix put it, “what a go-tard.”

    I bought some shoes over the weekend; a sweet pair of steel-toed tennis shoes (yes, they make them) and a new pair of work shoes. The work shoes are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. I wouldn’t have believed that they came from Wal-Mart if I hadn’t bought them there myself.

    That’s all for now, folks. Have a nice day. God bless TRUE freedom and god bless the TRUE America.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Quilled Tunes: “Nothing Else Matters” – Metallica

    Quote of the Blog: “I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." - Woodrow Wilson

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Joke of the Blog:

    Why Parents Turn Gray

    The boss of a big company needed to call one of his employees about an urgent problem with one of the main computers. He dialed the employees home phone number and was greeted with a child's whispered, "Hello?"

    Feeling put out at the inconvenience of having to talk to a youngster the boss asked, Is your Daddy home?

    "Yes", whispered the small voice.

    "May I talk with him?" the man asked.

    To the surprise of the boss, the small voice whispered, "No."

    Wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"

    "Yes", came the answer.

    "May I talk with her?"

    Again the small voice whispered, "No."

    Knowing that it was not likely that a young child would be left home alone, the boss decided he would just leave a message with the person who should be there watching over the child.

    "Is there any one there besides you?" the boss asked the child.

    "Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman."

    Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked "May I speak with the policeman"?

    "No, he's busy," whispered the child.

    "Busy doing what?" asked the boss.

    "Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.

    Growing concerned and even worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the ear piece on the phone the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

    "A hello-copper," answered the whispering voice.

    "What is going on there?" asked the boss, now alarmed.

    In an awed whispering voice the child answered, "The search team just landed the hello-copper"

    Alarmed, concerned and more than just a little frustrated the boss asked, "Why are they there?"

    Still whispering, the young voice replied along with a muffled giggle:
    "They're looking for me."

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Daniel C. said...

    I'm sure if they wanted the whole world to know, then they would tell you Hiz....

    OOOOOOOoooo Burn....

    Just to let you know I'm just kidding... :)

    7:10 PM  
    Blogger Daniel C. said...

    Also thank you for the praise on the pictures...
    The 1st yet to be name comic strip should be finsihed tonight.

    7:12 PM  
    Blogger Quilled One said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    5:38 AM  
    Blogger Quilled One said...

    @Question: I look forward to the new comic strip.

    @Hizzy: You have to know about everything, don't you? :)

    Don't worry about it. Scott thought you had found out; I was informing him otherwise, that's all.

    6:42 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix