Wednesday, January 26, 2005

...Happy Hump-Day!!...

What’s going on, people? Its yet another entry in my blog. Wooo!

Not too much has been happening lately…my Rocky set still hasn’t gotten here, but I’m going to give it until Friday to get here before I start emailing the guy about it. Then again, maybe I’ll email today anyway. We’ll see what happens.

QUIL News - 'Soap Opera' Update:
Man, Fran really has a dislike for Jay. Not that she doesn’t have a right to slander him in her journal; I absolutely believe she has every right. It’s just odd to see how she finally realized the reality of the situation. Just a few months ago she was speaking of Jay like he was this really great guy and she was at fault (which I’m glad she stopped doing). Now, well – the rants are not as kind to him. Even though he doesn’t care either way, it’s good to see that he isn’t just getting off scott-free without something being said about it.

Do we know what the fuck we’re doing over there [Iraq] or what?? I mean, for Christ’s sake; THIS is our “most advanced in the world” military force? THIS?!
  • Iraq: The Devastation


  • And now it’s time for me to finally address Beaver’s mounting use of his “baby” comments. Here’s a bit of back-story, to get you all up to speed:

    I created a message board called “KOQ Insult/Satire Forum”. On it, people, like you and me, can diss on things and rant about things, and get into [friendly] insult exchanges. Beaver came up with the “baby” insult. Basically, he claimed that I was born bald, and he was born with hair. Because of this, he suggests that that makes him unique, since most babies are born “bald”, and therefore I was an ugly baby. He also claims that he was an adorable baby due to the fact that his mommy said he was. Now, he’s running around, pulling variations of this “baby” comment on everyone, under the idea that it’s the cleverest thing on earth. He also believes that it’s a secured win for him, since the baby versions of people are in the past and cannot retaliate or rebut his “insults”.



    That’s not a joke. There’s no spin on what I just told you. I have to say, I myself have come up with some obscure insults in my time; but I personally think the above is borderline certifiably retarded. Please excuse my un-P.C. use of that word – but shit, if ANYTHING in this world or the next is a prime example of retarded, THIS is most certainly it. If Beaver sought infamy from this bastardized creation of his, he’s won it in a lock – but that infamy is NOT associated with the words “clever” or “genius” (everyone who knows about this already has said “WTF” and considers it the dumbest thing they’ve ever heard).

    @Beaver: Dude…you’re my friend. Hire better writers for your material. Trust me. :)

    Tonight is ‘Smallville’. Also, I hope to get some more content moved over for the (new) Bug Juice Megasite. We’ll see if Joe feels up to that or not. The ‘Loaf BLOG has a few entries up on it. I encourage you all to check it out.

    What would you say if I told you I had an idea that the amount of Social Security checks should be tied to the race or gender of the person receiving it? Yeah, you’d probably beat my ass, and I’d fucking deserve it, too. After all, such an idea would be a violation of civil rights, not to mention makes me a racist and sexist asshole. Well, guess what? The ever- “moral” GOP is proposing that idea right now. If you have a problem with this abortion of an idea like I do, voice it here:
  • Stop Republicans from Tying Social Security Benefits to Race and Gender


  • -------------------------------------------------
    Quilled Tunes: “Suck It Up” – hed (P.E.)

    Quote of the Blog: "Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles." - George Jean Nathan

    -------------------------------------------------

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix