Monday, January 24, 2005

...he's back; the man behind the mask...

I have begun updating my personal website again. I also renamed it as "The Quilled Dimension". It is linked to your right, at the top. I will be revamping it over the next few months into something uber-cool.

The Peoria trip was nice. The show could have had a larger turnout, and we had several couples/brides who had already registered with Royal Prestige, but all in all it was impressive for it being a fledgling bridal show. However, I will take this opportunity to tell you all to NEVER go to Motel 6 for any reason. Trust me. You’ll thank me later.

@Heather: Had a great time, as always babe. Love you.

R.I.P. Johnny Carson. It’s always sad to see icons of entertainment go. Conan, Leno, and Letterman are pathetic wannabes compared to you, Johnny. Rest easy, sir.

QUIL News Report:
Someone calling himself “Big papa W Bush” has been really laying into Jay Winkleman on his [Jay’s] blog lately. I originally linked “Big papa” on Quilled Scripts because he seemed to share my dislike for “Dubya” Bush, and had some clever things to say (you can visit his blog on the right). Now, he seems to be “at war” with Jay (“Dante Clararicuzio”), calling him a prick and an asshole and whatnot. I will say this: Jay says and does things that do not portray him in a “nice guy” light. In fact, he makes his own reputation, which precedes him tenfold, to be semi-racist, womanizing, capitalist, fascist, and condescending in a very “asshole” type way. His girlfriend, Lissan (“Lisa Collins”, who’s blog is linked to the right as well), doesn’t like the things people say about Jay. Neither do several of Jay’s current friends. Despite all of the claims that of Jay being a “good guy”, he’s proven otherwise countless times on countless occasions to countless other people; to every girl he’s played and cheated on, and to every person he’s stabbed in the back. I've known Jay since ’95. I watched him play and cheat - no spin. I watched him stab backs - no spin. I was one of the backs that he stabbed, even - no spin. I hear about how he’s “changed” from Lissan and others. All I know is that here we are in 2005, and just a scant few months ago, he once again cheated and played and lied and back stabbed (and was doing this for a whole year) on a girl who didn’t do anything to deserve it, and then acts like it’s justified, like he did nothing wrong - no spin. You can talk about how he’s “changed” all you like – the proof shows otherwise. Yeah, maybe he IS being “real” – but just because you act who you are doesn’t change actually BEING an asshole.

I had to say something about that. Just to keep you all updated on the soap opera that is blogger.

Meatloaf is coming along. Nix wants to go for getting this thing done by September for submission to Fangoria. I think that would be neat; although I think that if we rush this thing too much, it will cross the fine line from cool into suck real quick. Don’t get me wrong; I’m optimistic about submitting it, and excited as all hell about things. After all, Meatloaf has been my brainchild forever, and I’m thrilled that we FINALLY have the means and the manpower to make the dream a reality. I just think we should consider that this is something we want to do RIGHT, and if that means waiting until September 2006 instead of 2005, so be it. But hey, maybe we CAN do it in time. Time will tell. Either way, it’s GOING to be submitted to Fangoria.

And now, it’s once again time to address my “fans”:

@Erich: Good luck with your wedding and everything else you do, man. I’m glad you’re happy. Congratulations.

@Scott: Bobby from Savvi STILL remembers that stupid half-hour late dilemma from two years ago, and associates it with Royal Prestige. Ugh. Dammit. I’ll tell you later.

@Nix: I may have extras for the DVD of Meatloaf. Give me a week or two to scrounge around for stuff. I also have some other ideas.

@Question: We should talk soon about you coming to visit St. Louis. Party. Maybe record commentary for the Claire-Bitch DVD project. Email me.

@Neo: Do you even GET online anymore, bro?

@Beaver: This "baby" thing has become your new "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/paintball/South Park", hasn't it? I'd say you're moving up the cleverness ladder...but I'd be a fucking liar if I did. :)

@Caravel & Bitter The Clown: How does the first weekend in March look for you guys for sword fighting/partying?

@Hizzy: “COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!” \m/

Heather and I picked up “Signs” and “The Village” on DVD Saturday before going to Peoria. Two more movies for our over-crowded movie bookshelf. :)

My DVD wish list will be posted as soon as I can get it done. Perhaps I should add a second bookshelf on that list. We could use it; ours is over-flowing with movies now.

------------------------------------------------------

Quilled Tunes: “Broken” – 12 Stones

------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

You don't have to apologize. I sincerely hope that all of the badness that Jay gives others will come back to him and bite him on the ass tenfold.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix