Tuesday, May 08, 2007

News Of The New: May 2007

It's been a little while since I last updated everyone on my status. Here's what's going on:

1) I am starting a wonderful new job with C. Rallo Contracting. I will be a project engineer/assistant estimator. With this comes better opportunity, more stability, and better pay.

2) Our silly little "film troupe" (if you could even call it that) has recently experienced a renewed life in the form of some brand new shorts; so much so that we have entered into a contest for short filmmaking called "The 48 Hour Film Project" where will we have 2 days to script, film, and produce a 4-7 minute film...which will be shown at the Tivoli. Meatloaf is still in the works, as well as other things brewing beneath the surface.

I've run into some old familiar faces as of late, namely my friend Valerie from WAY back in my early high school days, and Dani Mann, my former drama teacher from Oakville. That has been a very cool experience.

Word on the street is that things are bad for the residential builders in this market right now. This means the possibility of sweet deals on houses that would normally be a bit out of our price range in the coming months and season. We are now on the hunt.

I guess that's really not too much news after all...but hey, it's something. :)

Quilled Tunes: "Survivalism" - Nine Inch Nails

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix