Sunday, January 28, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

It is way too fucking frigid cold outside. And here I thought we were going to have a light winter. Eff...that!

When it's too cold outside for ME to tolerate, things have gotten bad. Ask around, apparently I've got internal heating or something...)

@Corey: Happy birthday once again, my friend.

@Hizzy: Congrats on the continuing subbing work and on your new relationship.

@Beaver: Hang in there, bud. God is with you, and you are in everyone's prayers.

@Nix: Sales - sometimes you're the bird, and other times you're the worm. Don't worry, you'll evolve back into a killer hawk sooner than later...

Heather has been sick this past week, so I've been trying to take good care of her. Hopefully I'm doing a good job.

And the beat goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix